- A Bachelor’s Degree prior to DGS Program matriculation
- To be competitive, applicants should have a total GPA and a science GPA of 2.7 or better.
- Coursework in the following areas;
- Computer Terminology and Application (may be a component of another course)
- Two semesters of General Chemistry with lab
- Organic Chemistry
- General Genetics or Human Genetics
- Microbiology (including Virology)
- Pre-calculus or higher
& Students must have earned a passing grade in all pre-requisite courses
Applicants who have not fulfilled all required prerequisite coursework may complete some requirements during the Program.