Please review all application documents before submitting your final application.
- To apply:Online Graduate School Application
Field of Study: “Diagnostic Genetic Sciences Post-Bacc Certificate”
- Transcripts for all institutions you have attended, whether or not you graduated from that institution
- 500-word Personal Statement Personal Statement Info
- Personal Resume (must follow outline of example provided, Helvetica 11-point font, 1-inch margins)
- Two Letters of Recommendation – one must be an academic recommendation, the second may be academic or professional (no personal references accepted). The recommender may write a letter or use the form provided on this website. LOR PDF
- $75 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card or PayPal during the application process
- Applicants who have completed or will complete a DGS or MLS undergraduate degree and want to complete either the Diagnostic Genetic Sciences or Medical Laboratory Sciences Certificate are required to submit the application and personal statement only; submission of transcripts and letters of recommendation are not required.
Thank you for your interest in the Diagnostic Genetic Sciences Program at UCONN!
*Please note, the DGS Program is unable to accept international post-baccalaureate students at this time.